Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

A Timely Support-Raising Update

Regarding my effort to begin a Campus Ambassador ministry outreach on the Colorado School of Mines campus, the support-raising challenge still comes first. 

I am directing everyone who wants to help me to go to my web page at Missions Door (click there) and see the top right corner of that page for donation next steps. That's the shortest distance between getting the word out and my being able to actually get started on campus getting the WORD out!

I have chosen to get my support raised before I begin actually working on campus. That decision promises NO DISTRACTIONS to the ministry effort once I actually get there. I'm really looking forward to being able to just focus on the ministry effort, new student and faculty contacts, and the general and three-dimensional adventure (spirit-soul-body) that a new ministry effort like this introduces.

In the meantime, I am p-a-i-n-fully (and frustratingly) distracted.  I'm doing furniture restoration and repair, maintaining a small counseling practice called Fine Tune Your Life...and raising the financial support.The sooner I can stop doing those other things, the better! But I must do those things now, too.

Would you like to see some miracles happen...and be a vital vicarious participant? If you've not already gone to my web page to join with me, do it now (above). Then text me that you're prayerfully anticipating some miraculous things at CSM....and pray with me for rapid success in this important support-raising effort. Subscribe (top of this page) to this blog for routine blow-by-blow life and ministry updates.

Godspeed.

Dick
(Proverbs 16:9)

No comments:

Post a Comment